Discover the exciting attractions of Seattle, Washington, from Pioneer Square to the Puget Sound. Explore the culture and character of Seattle, the playground of the Pacific Northwest.Burke-Gilman Trail
– Hike this 26 mile trail linking Redmond's Marymoor Park and the wine country of Woodinville with Seattle's Fremont neighborhood and Kenmore, north of downtown.
Washington Park Arboretum
– Follow the picturesque trails that wind through the wildflowers, woods and streams of this 230-acre expanse.
Woodland Park Zoo
- The 92-acre Woodland Park Zoo is considered one of the premiere zoos in the world.
– An exhilirating hands-on marine experience in the Pacific Northwest, the Seattle Aquarium offers exciting ways to discover the amazing Puget Sound that surrounds us. Experience the water worlds and colorful marine life, and the largest species of octopus in the worldBallard/Chittenden Locks
- The locks link Puget Sound and Shilshole Bay with Lake Union. Enjoy their botanical garden and watching salmon traverse the fish ladders.
- Browse the eclectic souvenir and curio shops, taste the fresh Pacific Northwest seafood, or catch a ride to the beautiful islands of Puget Sound.
- An active stratovolcano (also known as a composite volcano), Mount Rainier is a glacier, a rainforest and a subalpine ecology.
– Take the short, but inviting, trip across Elliot Bay to Bainbridge Island.