Map & Directions
Grand Hyatt Seattle
721 Pine Street
Seattle, Washington, USA, 98101,
Tel: +1 206 774 1234 , Fax: +1 206 774 6120
An urban retreat in downtown, Grand Hyatt Seattle offers quick access to the city's iconic attractions, including Pike Place Market, the theater district, Westlake Shopping Center, and the Space Needle. Our Seattle, Washington hotel offers valet parking and shuttle service to SEA-TAC Airport, only 25 minutes away. We can easily arrange town car and private SUV transportation and taxi service.
Enjoy convenient and secure parking in the heart of downtown Seattle.
- Valet Parking: $55.00 per night with in/out privileges.
- Self Parking: $30 per night with in/out privileges (when prepaid at the parking booth upon initial exit)
- FROM SEA-TAC AIRPORT: The Shuttle Express departs from Level 3 of the Parking Garage, center curb. The cost is $18 per person one-way, or round trip for $36 per person. Kids 17 and under ride free, one for each adult. Additional youth ride at the adult price.
- TO/FROM PIER 91: Pick-up from the Grand Hyatt Seattle is at 11:30 am, 12:15 pm, and 1:10 pm each pier day (reservations required). Pick-up from Pier 91 to the Grand Hyatt Seattle is at 9:30 am and 10:30 am each pier day with reservations recommended. The cost is $12 per person one-way.
Our greeters meet you in baggage claim and direct you to your waiting deluxe Mercedes shuttle. The cost one-way is $15.99 per person one way, with 2 free pieces of luggage per passenger and free Wi-Fi. To reserve, call 844.877.3334.
Getting to the Grand Hyatt Seattle is now easier and greener than ever with the Seattle Link Light rail train. The train will take you directly from SEA TAC airport to the Westlake Light Rail station, a block from the Grand Hyatt. The cost is only $3.00 each way.
- Amtrak Train King Street Station: 1.5 miles
- Greyhound Bus: 2.5 miles
- Boeing Field King County International Airport: 6.5 miles
- Sea-Tac Airport: 14 miles